Lightweight, High Bandwidth, Ruggedized Data Link
Aeronix's 802.16 EDL Micro is a small conduction cooled, lightweight, scalable data link with analog video input for real time applications. Its software reprogrammable architecture makes it an ideal choice for customer unique solutions as well as standard data link applications.
- User Data Rates up to 38 Mbps (IP traffic)
- Adaptive Modulation
- Adjustable RF Output, max 1 Watt average
- Highly configurable via Web based GUI
- TRANSEC using AES-256
- Internal H.264 Video Encoding, adjustable to desired data rate
- Four QoS types: Guaranteed, Best Effort, Real Time, Non-Real Time
- Software configurable as base-station or subscriber (up to 20 subscribers)
- Low Overhead Optimized Point-to-Point Mode
The EDL Micro is available with or without a Power Supply module that enables the use with discrete voltages for space savings or with standard bus voltages.
The Aeronix EDL Micro data link is a conduction cooled very small, lightweight, modular, and scalable data link. The data link provides for serial control, high quality video transmission, data security, and adaptive data rates with flexible bandwidths. The size, weight, and power consumption is perfect for small and mini unmanned vehicles. The EDL Micro can be configured for point to point or multipoint networked Unmanned Vehicle operations. The EDL Micro's software programmable architecture provides flexibility in waveform choice and provides a robust upgrade path to future waveforms without changing hardware.
The Aeronix EDL Micro (base unit, to the left above) and EDL Micro PS (with power supply module, to the right above). The base EDL Micro requires 3.3V and 5V while the PS option includes a power supply module to allow operations with a 6-16 Volt supply.
|Size:|| 1.75"W x 2.5"L x 0.75"H
(3.28 cubic inches)
| With PS: 1.75"W x 2.5"L x 1.4"H
(6.125 cubic inches)
|Weight:||3.5 ounces||With PS: 7 ounces|
|Power:||<8 Watts||With PS: <10 Watts|
- USB On The Go 2.0
- 2 RS-232 Serial Ports
- RS-170 NTSC or PAL Video Input
- Antenna Port
- Input Voltage: 3.3 and 5 Volts With PS: 6-16 Volts
- 1000 mili-Watts RF Output
- Dynamically configurable Bandwidths of 3.5, 7, or 14 MHz
- Adaptive or Fixed Modulations: BPSK, QPSK, QAM16, QAM64, 8PSK, 16PSK