Software Defined Radio
Aeronix’s 1.8-2.4 GHz LRDL Digital Data Link is a high power conduction cooled small, lightweight, modular, and scalable data link that enhances communication security and range. Aeronix can customize the packaging and functionality to meet customer requirements. The LRDL provides control, high quality video transmission, data security, and adaptive data rates with flexible bandwidths for extended range.
The LRDL Digital Data Link currently provides the capability of ion the move communications (telemetry, control, data, video, etc.) Point-to-Point or multipoint networked operations. Its software programmable architecture provides greater flexibility in waveform choice and allows users to easily upgrade to future waveforms without changing hardware.
The LRDL rugged construction and multipath resilient waveform along with diversity receive make it an excellent choice for applications such as mining, oil and gas, and harbor operations.
General Applications - Sensor, VoIP, Control, Data, Video, including:
- Data Link - High speed secure communications
- Sensor - USB for transferring sensor data, 2 UART ports, and Video Input
- Relay - “Over-the-hill “communications link for VoIP voice, data, video, and imagery
Key Features - PDF Datasheet
- 5.75”W x 9.0L” x 3.0H”
- 4 lbs
- Scalable ARM, FPGA, and High Speed DSP
- H.264 Video Compression / Programmable
- RS-170 Video Input
- Graphics Accelerator
- Software Defined Radio
- Adjustable 8 Watt RF Output OFDM, 30 Watt GMSK
- Conduction Cooled /Industrial Temperature
- Modular RF 1.80-2.4GHz
- OTG USB 2.0
- AES Encryption with 128 or 256 bit key (no latency).
- Software Reprogrammable as needed for application specific requirements.
- Doppler correction for ground-to-air and air-to-air operation
- Performs ACM at BPSK, QPSK, QAM16, QAM64, PSK8, and PSK16
- Additional PSK modulation modes for rotorcraft
- Implements the Point to Multi-point portion of the IEEE 802.16-2004 Specification. (Mesh 2nd Qtr 2017)
- QoS built into 802.16 waveform.
- Waveform supports distances to 250 miles.